One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is a quick-fix banana bread recipe that will knock your socks off!
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread only takes a few minutes to prep and is baked in less than an hour. Enjoy it warm with butter for the ultimate treat!
What I love most about this banana bread recipe is that it’s mixed up in just one bowl!
You start off with some super ripe bananas and then stir in some melted butter. No mixer needed for this one!
You can mix the whole thing up with a fork or a sturdy wood spoon.
This bread is not overly sweet on it’s own, so adding the chocolate chips really gives it the perfect balance.
Here are some other great flavor options for this One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Try using half chocolate chips, half toffee bits
- Remove the chocolate chips completely for a basic banana bread
- Wwirl in some peanut butter before baking for a fun twist
- Mix in 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans for a nutty flavor
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 8″x5″ (or similar size) loaf pan with baking spray (the kind with flour in it) and set aside.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas until completely smooth. Stir in the melted butter until smooth.
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt and flour and stir until the batter is thick and combined. Fold in the chocolate chips then pour/scoop the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minute to 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Slice and enjoy!
Note: Sprinkle a few more chocolate chips on top of the batter before baking for a pretty presentation.
Love & Sparkle,