Looking for a Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken that is perfect for some Friday night finger food? Look no more! Personally, when it comes to weekends, I am ready to take it easy on the cooking but I still want something delicious. I also don’t want to be tempted to hit up fast food in a last minute decision, messing up my waist line and my wallet. It’s an easy and delicious recipe that will give you all the temptation of great restaurant food with none of the guilt. Plus, no one will know if you have seconds (and you will!).
- 4 Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop up your parsley and garlic.
- Slice the chicken into “fingers” – cutting lengthwise and cutting thicker pieces in half again, for even thickness throughout. If you choose to, you can also chop this down into a “nugget”
- Mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
- In a second dish, mix the butter, lemon juice and garlic together.
- Dip both sides of the chicken in the butter mixture, and then repeat with the crumb mixture until the chicken is fully breaded.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish or cookie sheet and repeat with all chicken fingers.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until an inserted thermometer reads 165F.
Love & Sparkle,