Very easy and tasty salad to make – ramen noodles, almonds and sunflower seeds provide the crunch and the dressing is quite tasty. You can’t go wrong with this Asian Chicken Salad. Perfect for picnics and potlucks, or any gathering!
- 1 (14-16 oz) package Coleslaw Mix (Cabbage or Broccoli or a combo)
- 1 bunch Green Onions, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup toasted and slivered Almonds
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 (3 oz) package chicken-flavored Ramen Noodles
- 1/2 cup Sunflower (or Peanut) Oil
- 1/3 cup Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Brown Sugar (or to taste)
- 2 cups cooked or canned chicken, chopped
- Combine the coleslaw mix, green onions, chicken, almonds and sunflower seeds in a salad bowl.
- Mix the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles with the oil, cider vinegar and sugar in a separate container.
- Just before serving, break half the ramen noodles into smaller pieces and place on top of the coleslaw mix.
- Pour the dressing and toss everything to coat.
- Break the remaining Ramen noodles and scatter on top.
- Garnish with extra green onions, if desired.
Love & Sparkle,