Hello & Happy Friday!
Copaiba. This is a stick it to the man oil. It has the highest amounts of beta caryophyllene (55 percent) of any known essential oil. I use it to drive home panaway when I need it. It’s a new addition to the premium starter kit as of June 2015 and is in my top 3 favorite oils of ALL TIME. I jumped up and down when I found out they were adding it to the kit. I have issues.
Uses for Copaiba:
• Some companies market the bark of the tree but we get essential oil from the tree resin
• Very popular oil in South America where it grows. Traditionally used in the Amazon for multiple things but one of key note is for supporting oral health and the throat. Just mix a few drops with a warm water and raw honey to create a tea.
• Lots of published research on this oil.
• Copaiba is used to aid the digestive, respiratory and lymphatic systems.
• It supports the body’s natural response to injury or irritation.
• Contains the highest amounts of beta caryophyllene of any known essential oil. Look that up!
• Temporary physical discomfort associated with Aging/Exercise
• May support performance during exercise when taken as a dietary supplement
• Promotes a healthy gut and bowel
• Promotes wellness and can be an important part of a daily health regimen.
• Commonly believed to work as a magnifier with other EOs
• Occasional anxiety
• Supports the body’s ability to regulate it’s natural immune response
• Best for urinary, skeletal, muscular and integumentary (skin) systems
• Includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-humulene and beta-caryophyllene . Has the highest amount of the latter at 55% which is higher than any known essential oil. Both pretty powerful constituents of the oil.
• Copaiba has a sweet and woody aroma
Love & Sparkle,