Hello & Happy Friday!!
Peppermint, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. This oil is a must have in my house. Like, I cry if I run out. It helps me out when I eat too much greasy food or when my head pounds from too much wine or not enough sleep. It wakes me right up in the morning and literally one smell of it can turn my entire day around.
Uses for Peppermint:
• Refreshing and cooling
• Invigorating and energizing
• Drop pressed to the top of your mouth for fresh breath and to clear your head
• Supports focus and healthy cognitive function
• Occasional anxiety
• Drop in NingXia red or water before working out
• Supports gastrointestinal system comfort
• Promotes healthy bowel function, efficient digestion and a healthy gut
• Promotes performance during exercise or sports
• Cooking: Add 3 drops to a batch of organic homemade brownies or add 1 drop to your iced tea.
• Hot flashes which occur from the aging process
• Supports the body’s natural response to injury or irritation
• Supports the body’s ability to regulate it’s natural immune response
• Peppermint has a high menthol content and smells very clean, crisp and minty.
• Is a key ingredient in Deep Relief and Breathe Again roll-on blends (hold it up) Roll-ons are very convenient for application!
Also in the Mint deodorant, Lavender Mint shampoo and conditioner, and a few of our massage oils. It’s very versatile and is in over 50 YL products!
Love & Sparkle,