Okay, so now that you have the starter kit and those 11 oils, what else should you buy? It really depends on your preference. Do you want clean house hold alternatives? Fresh citrus scents? Oils for a purpose – like migraines, IBS, anxiety, weight loss, allergies and the list goes on.
The first step in becoming an “oiler” and creating a more naturally healthy life is Young Living Essential oils. So many people love this because it’s like getting double the product for half the price. Plus when you invest in the Premium Starter Kit, you get the diffuser, which basically pays for itself. The diffuser is the main tool in using oils in the home and easy use for the entire family.
After getting the Starter Kit, many people have no idea what to get next. Getting introduced to oils can be intimidating and a lot to take in, but once you get started you will find your favorites and see what benefits you and your family the most.
But, before we dive in. I have partnered with Ashes + Oak who makes these adorable racks for your essential oil bottles. Check out their shop on Etsy – Ashes + Oak.
It becomes rewarding and so intriguing, not to mention you are living a healthier lifestyle. The following are the most popular Young Living Essential Oils to buy after the starter kit.
- Progessence Plus is an oil for women only, and it’s a miracle blend in my opinion. If you even have the slightest question that you might have a hormone imbalance, try this. I have gotten amazing results from this oil and have read some life changing testimonies about this oil.
- The oils in this blend help to naturally increase the amounts of progesterone in your body, which relieves symptoms of irregular cycles, PMS, menstrual migraines, moodiness, fertility issues, hormonal acne, weight gain, low libido, hormone balance, PCOS, sleep, energy, and over all female well health.
- I love using Cedarwood at bed time.
- It’s really relaxing and promotes deep healthy sleep AND stops snoring!
- It also can be great for meditating and deep thinking, releasing thoughts from the past that hinder the present.
- Cedarwood helps with open mind and brain clarity and can help resolve anger issues.
- Another thing I love about Cedarwood is the ability to help with skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, and dry itchy scalp.
- Cedarwood is a very earthy, woodsy scent that can diffused or used topically.
- Dragon Time is similar to Progressence Plus, but more focused on the female cycle. So if you have irregular cycles, headaches, cramps, PMS, mood swings, or heavy/painful periods, it can help you. It helps balance your cycle so that it is a less painful, calmer, and easier time of the month.
- You can use this oil mirrored with Progessence Plus for ultimate results. I have found great relief from menstrual migraines with these two oils combined, among many other benefits!
- Dragon Time is a therapeutic blend of lavender, Clary sage, fennel, jasmine, marjoram and yarrow essential oils.
- Ah, Valor. My friend. I have had Valor on my Essential Rewards list and I love it!
- Valor encourages calming moods, helps with depression/anxiety/anger, and improves mental clarity.
- It really helps me to clear my mind and focus, bringing powerful thoughts and confidence to my mind when I’m working.
- Gentle Baby essential oil is basically exactly what the name says. It is great for calming and relaxing babies and young children, and easing stress in pregnant women.
- Diffusing it in your home will help with a crying or colicky baby, an angered child, or even to calm and relax them.
- It is gentle to use on baby skin for diaper rash, eczema, or other baby rashes.
- You can also use it on your skin for a youthful appearance, scar repair, and stretch marks.
- Gentle Baby essential oil can be used during labor to ease pain and calm mother and baby.
- Consult with your doctor before changing your medications or birth plan.
- Gentle Baby is a 100% pure, therapeutic blend made up of: Geranium, Rosewood, Coriander, Palmarosa, Lavender, Ylang ylang, Roman chamomile, Lemon, Jasmine, and Rose essential oils.
- I love adding Lime to my water!
- Lime is most known for internal ingestion to help support an overall healthy immune system. It helps with infections, sore throats, weight management, healthy skin, and mental clarity.
Peace and Calming
- Peace and Calming is another essential oil that is great for kids.
- It helps relaxation and sleep, halts teeth grinding, eases anxiety and stress, and uplifts bad moods.
- You can diffuse this for a happy and calm home, use it in a bath for relaxation, or even rub on the bottom of your feet for a good nights sleep.
- Peace and Calming is a 100% pure therapeutic grade blend of Tangerine, Orange, Ylang ylang, Patchouli, and Blue tansy essential oils.
- Grapefruit essential oil is really similar to Lime, only a different taste and smell.
- Grapefruit can help with weight management, and is energizing and uplifting.
- Add 1-2 drops to your glass of water to cut back on fluid retention, high blood pressure, stress, cellulite, and obesity.
- Grapefruit is one of my favorite Young Living Essential oils to buy after the starter kit!
- I love to add a few drops of Grapefruit to my water for an energizing boost in the mornings.
- Grapefruit is also a wonderful oil to use on the skin, in baths, homemade cleaning products, or for body washes.
What was the first oil you bought or plan to buy after the Starter Kit?
Love & Sparkle,