Hello & Happy Friday !!
Purification is a staple at my house. It’s a great oil for the washing machine when you forget to put the wet clothes in the dryer (not that I have ever done that – AHEM) and it can take that bacon smell right out of the kitchen on Sunday morning.
Uses for Purification:
• Can neutralize mildew smells, rooms with a litter box, burned dinner and most disagreeable odors. It is a fantastic air freshener.
• Add to water in a small spray bottle and use when traveling for bathrooms or to spray down sheets or to freshen a musty hotel room.
• It’s an excellent year-round pillow spray.
• Great oil for a neti pot or nasal irrigation system
• One of its key ingredients is Citronella. Anyone ever heard of Citronella? Raise your hand. Good stuff, right?
• Put a few drops on cotton balls and place on vents in house, car, and closets to freshen the air
• Great oil to use for enjoying the outdoors and camping annoyance free
• Add to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel base OR add 4 drops to a cup of Epsom salt for a soothing foot soak.
• Many pet owners add a drop on their pet’s collar or adds a couple drops to their pet’s shampoo.
• Cat urine stains
• Carpet deodorizer
• Add to Laundry detergent to give your laundry a little kick
• Add a drop to dishwasher soap
• Great for cleaning
• Add to your homemade deodorant
• Add to V6 or olive oil to complement a relaxing foot massage
• Add to Animal Scents ointment or Rose ointment to moisturize skin and the appearance for healthy looking skin
• Emotional: Managing Anger
• Purification has a clean, crisp aroma
Love & Sparkle,