One of the rejections I hear the most is that essential oils are too expensive and that the bottles are so small. I get it, everyone is on a budget, everyone has a different idea about how much things should cost.
So, here are 10 of my favorite oils that are all under $25.
Please note: This list is based on pricing for Young Living members.
- Christmas Spirit
- I mean, by the name alone you should know that this smells awesome. It smells exactly what you would think Christmas would smell like. I like to pair this with clove and orange during the fall as well.
- This is one oil that I am mad at myself for waiting so long to purchase. I ditched all of the Off Spray we had in the house and carry this to softball games and anything we do outside. Rub some on the back of your ears, ankles and wrists and say goodbye to bugs!
- Gentle Baby
- So this oil is typically used for pregnant women and small children. But I use it all the time. This is such a calming aroma that relaxes me immediately. This is an oil that I keep in my nighttime rotation.
- Grapefruit Vitality
- You can take this oil internally and it helps aid in weightloss. I add a couple drops of this to my water daily. Not only does it taste awesome, but it curbs my appetite and helps with sugar cravings. Diffusing this bad boy smells amazing as well.
- Lemongrass Vitality
- I think this oil smells like fruit pebbles. Am I alone on that one?
- This oil is actually for kids, but I have this in my nighttime oil routine as well. I use it in my diffuser as well as rub it on my wrists and behind my ears for a sleep remedy.
- Peppermint Vitality
- This oil is a lifesaver. I use this for migraines and IBS. When I have a stomach ache, I can rub this on my stomach and my stomach ache vanishes. When I have a migraine, I can sniff the oil or diffuse.
- This is my go to oil on the days where I don’t feel like cleaning, but I want my house to smell like I did.
- Orange Vitality
- You can also add this oil to water and it helps enhance the boring taste of water, as well as helps curb you appetite.
- Valor II
- Diffuse for a calming aroma. I always put this in the diffuser when I am in a stressful situation or when I have a busy day at work. I also apply this topically. I love the smell.
What are some of your favorite oils under $25?
Love & Sparkle,