Hello & Happy Friday!
Thieves is Young Living’s most popular oil and for good reason. It’s a POWERHOUSE.
Uses for Thieves:
• Thieves is YL’s top selling oil, hands down! VERY popular blend. Which is why they created a whole line of products with it.
• It contains 5 oils in this blend: Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary
• This is a hot oil so you may need to dilute it with a carrier oil like olive oil
• Supports the immune system, cardiovascular, respiratory and the digestive systems
• May contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement
• Includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, eugenol, eucalyptol. These are great constituents to research on your own time.
• Supports the body’s ability to regulate it’s natural immune response
• Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
• Purifies and disinfects as it may greatly reduce everyday germs
• Supports healthy lung function for the respiratory system
• Household germs and cleaning
• Oral care/hygiene
• Complements your favorite beverage. Add 1 drop to a cup of warm water as part of a wellness regimen. Tastes great and adds a spicy zing in apple juice, apple cider or even in a spoonful of olive oil. Add 1 drop Thieves to 2 drops Orange essential oil as a refreshing flavor.
• Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to support healthy gums
• It is an ingredient in a lot of breath spray recipes
• Clove is high in antioxidants and is in this blend
• Gargle: salt, thieves, water
• Thieves oil blend is a key ingredient in many products. My favorites are the household cleaner. Many love the oral care system, especially the mouthwash. These are all wonderful for supporting the immune system any time of year.
• Other products in the Thieves line include countertop wipes, toothpaste, dental floss, bar soap, lozenges and mints.
• Rich, earthy, warm and spicy aroma….smells just like Autumn or Christmas. It’s very inviting!
Love & Sparkle,